Make a Plan and Find Financial Relief
When circumstances arise that make repaying debt impossible – lost job, death in the family, sudden changes in lifestyle, natural disasters, irresponsibility of others – it may be time to consider legal options for reducing or clearing debt. In fact, the law provides an opportunity for a fresh start through the bankruptcy process. If you find yourself in a seemingly hopeless financial situation, we at Starr Law Offices can assist you in examining your options, and help you choose your best plan of action. If bankruptcy is your best course of action, it’s an excellent way to clear the slate and start over.
Types of Bankruptcy
Two bankruptcy options available to individuals, Chapter 7 or Chapter 13.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy clears away unsecured debt such as credit cards and medical bills but does not address fixed debts such as mortgages, car loans, student loans, taxes and child support.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy is offered to filers who agree to repay creditors over three to five years. This is an option for people who want to retain their belongings rather than liquidate assets.
After consulting with us, you may find you wish to avoid bankruptcy and instead work out an achievable plan for partially repaying your creditors. At Starr Law Offices, we can assist you with determining the best course of action for your unique circumstances.
Let Us Help You Get Your Debt Under Control
As a federally designated Debt Relief Agency under the United States Bankruptcy Laws, Starr Law Offices offers:
- Experienced and comprehensive legal assistance with Chapter 7 bankruptcies including discharging obligations for most existing debts
- Expert legal advice, planning and execution of the steps required for filing a Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Express filing services
- Court representation (as necessary)
- Easy payment plans
Significant debt is not only the cause of many sleepless nights, it can destroy lives. By leveraging your legal options, move toward financial recovery? Let Starr Low Offices help. Schedule your free consultation today by calling 727-578-5030.