Hieu Le, Esq.
Attorney Hieu Le received his Law degree from Stetson University College of Law. Mr. Le also received a Ph.D. in Engineering and Mathematics and was an Engineer before practicing law. He became a member of the Florida Bar in November 2015 and is also a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association. He is also actively involved with pro bono projects in Tampa Bay. Mr. Le became a part of our firm family in March 2018. He is bilingual, fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Estate Planning
- Land Use & Zoning
- Construction & Development
- Contracts & Agreements
- Real Estate
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D.)
- The Claremont Colleges & California State U., Long Beach (Dual Ph.D. – Engineering and Applied Mathematics)
- The Claremont Colleges (M.S. – Mathematics)
- California State U., Long Beach (M.S. – Engineering)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.S. – Engineering)
Association & Memberships:
- Florida Licensed General Contractor since 2007.
- Pro Bono Lapel Pin Recipient